ACCREDITED QUALITY CONTRACTOR
The Accredited Quality Contractor Program was launched in 1993. It is a program which publicly recognizes and
honors those construction firms which have documented their commitment in five key areas of corporate
- Safety (STEP Gold, Platinum or Diamond Level Required)
- Employee Benefits
- Community Relations
AQC Pledge"As an Accredited Quality Contractor, our company is committed to providing our clients with the highest quality construction services and we care deeply about our employees and the communities in which we build. We are proud to be part of the construction industry and are dedicated to the principle of free enterprise. We commit ourselves to serve our communities and to provide our employees with the skills they need to work safely and productively in order to meet the needs of our clients."
Benefits of An Accredited Quality Contractor
- Wide recognition within the industry, the business community, and the public
- National and local recognition in publications
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
- Access to AQC Marketing Materials such as stickers, brochures, membership plaque, etc.
- Points on National Excellence in Construction Awards submissions for being AQC certified
The AQC Program is recognized by CURT. Read the statement of recognition from the Construction Users Roundtable.
Contractors that successfully qualify as "Accredited Quality Contractors" are accredited for one year.
*Member companies must renew each year.
Applications & Recertifications
The construction firms which meet the exacting criteria set forth in the application will be formally acknowledged by ABC as “Accredited Quality Contractors.” The firms must meet the core requirements outlined in the application in order to apply. If you are interested in applying to the AQC program, download the application. Members applying for the AQC program must request companies complete the AQC Recommendation Form. Guidelines for the recommendations are outlined in the application. Please email [email protected] with any questions.